Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, February 11, 2011

Flashback Friday!

Our wedding day. May 31st 2008.

This used to be my baby before Kinsey came along. Now hes just Hercules. (I still love him....just as a dog now)

College! This is a rotation at the Sedan Kansas Emergency room. Can we say culture shock!

My besties with a bun in the oven!


9 months pregnant

The happiest day of my life

Wow looking back at these pictures makes me sad in a way. It feels like time is moving so quickly and I feel like Im not able to slow down and really cherish each moment. Its strange how we go through different seasons in our lives and although at the time they may not seem so significant when we look back on them we wish we had seen them as such. My life has changed so much in the last 5 years and my hope for the next 5 is that I am able to slow down and enjoy those special moments that I will never again get to relive.

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment