Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Thought

I think I may have a caffeine addiction. Each day I wake I am instantly thinking of how soon I can get the coffee brewing and finally sip into a piping hot cup. Well now thats not too bad.....but then I have another cup. Now that the day is started I am thinking of when I will get to have the second love affair in my life.....Dr.Pepper. Oh how I love the crisp taste of an ice cold D.P.
I never really had much caffeine until I entered the world of motherhood. It could have been those sleepless nights that started this whole thing. Then I think it turned into the fact that after chasing a little one around all day I am spent and rather fix myself a meal I just find it easier to drink LOTS and LOTS of caffeine.
Its no secret....when night time rolls around I really like a glass of wine.....or two. There is just something relaxing about a glass of reisling. I think it signifies the ending of the day to me. That no matter how crazy or hectic it had been.....it will end. And perhaps even sooner if I have more wine:)
Ending note........I sure do consume a lot of liquid calories......Yikes......This may have to change soon.....or not!

0 comments:

Post a Comment