Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Excuses Excuses

Ok so I have been a total lazy BUM!! This shows through my lack of blog updates, the fact my house looks like a bomb exploded in it, my lonely husband, and the large circles under my eyes. In fact, I'm pretty pathetic. I have absolutely no energy, I could sleep all day and I want to puke about 55% of the time. Don't worry....there's a very good explanation for all of this slothlike behavior:

Yep thats right!!Kinsey will be a big sister and we will add other baby to our family approximately February 10th, 2011.
I try to remember back to when I was pregnant with Kinsey and think that it is actually such a short tim in my life and that the ickyness of the first trimester will not last forever. Oh well.....put your big girl panties on and suck it up(this is what I keep telling myself!!!!!).
No no but really, I am so excited to meet this new little life and can't wait to make our little family of three a family of four. All of my friends who have more than one child tell me that you love the second one just at much as the first.  I am so excited for all of the changes that will be going on around here and more importantly I can't wait for my energy to return!

0 comments:

Post a Comment