Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, August 18, 2011

16weeks

So I am a little behind on pregnancy updates but whats new. I have already reached the second trimester mark and let me tell you these 16 weeks have flown by. Somehow it seems with a little one at home to chase after I have very little time to actually remember I am pregnant. (I think this is a good thing:)).
      With Kins the first trimester was complete hell. Nausea, vomitting and utter tiredness all day every day. If my memory serves me correctly it seems all of that stopped directly around the second trimester mark.
        With this baby I have mild nausea and ickiness that seems to only be in the morning and the nausea meds my dr. gave me do the trick. So much so that other than this belly I don't feel pregnant. Speaking  of that.....this time around my belly seemed to pop out of nowhere and I am for sure showing A LOT sooner.
On Monday we go back for another checkup and will schedule another sonogram after that. So with any luck with will be able to find out the sex of baby P in the next couple of weeks. Whoo Hoo!!!
Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and have a cocktail for me!!(Seriously....please do:))!

0 comments:

Post a Comment