Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, October 7, 2011

Sleeping Big Girl Style

So I knew this time was coming......All along we had planned for Kinsey to transition into a toddler/twin bed so that we could free up the crib for the new baby. We got a toddler bed from a fab friend and started to piece together her new room.
            All this big girl stuff is a little too much for mammas heart to take.
I was way apprehensive about this transition as I selfishly thought she was going to sleep worse and in turn make me lose sleep.
            Well turns out shes a pro and absolutely loves her new room. Other than a few thuds in the middle of the night where I had to go put her back into bed she has done great!
             Although I may shed a tear or two, big girl bed = happy mamma and happy baby!



0 comments:

Post a Comment