Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, December 30, 2011

Whoa Baby Im behind

These past couple of months have been complete insanity. First of all, Im nearly nine months prego and a complete slug. Second of all, our computer died and I have been without one until a few weeks ago. And third of all, I still am having a hard time acclimating myself to these new computer. Nonetheless, here we go. I am going to start where I left off. Next up......Halloween!!! I know! Dont laugh but if I dont post about it how am I going to remember this stuff people???
Kinsey was an absolutely perfect bumble bee! We went to the zoo and there was entirely too much stimulation there. The next night we went trick or treating in the neighborhood. She was a pro! We finished off the night at grandma and grandpas. Enjoy the pics!


                                        Now thats a mouthful of candy!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment