Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, May 14, 2012

3 months


I know I say this all the time.....but time is FLYING. No joke. Not sure if it is because I am chasing 2 around now or the fact that our schedule is jam packed with stuff, but I feel like Logan was born yesterday. Surely he cant be 3 months old. This sure does make me a little nervous about the rest of my life if these three months have felt like I blinked and ended up here today. I am not sure if now that I have 2 kids that I realize just how fast time really goes or that I love having a baby, but I want to freeze time. If Logan stayed this age forever I would seriously be one happy momma. He is a pure joy. Here are some current stats:

   6 month clothes
   size 2 diapers
   sleeps from 9pm to 8am waking to eat once for approx 20 mins (LUCKY ME!!)
   smiles and coos WAY more than I have ever seen any baby do
   is a definite mommas boy (his face lights up when he sees me or hears my voice)
   eats every 3 to 4 hours during the day
   breastmilk only
   when he does occassionally get fussy only wants to cuddle
   LOVES to be held 
   loves the bath
   extremely content laying on the floor looking at the ceiling fan
   likes bumbo time in moderation
   overall SUPER easy baby

I cant imagine life before this little guy. Logan you make me so stinkin happy to be your mom and I look forward to watching you grow........just slow down just a little :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment