Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, July 30, 2012

Check out those baby teeth!

Somehow this doesnt seem right.....but Kinsey is old enough for a dentist appointment! How can this be?! Josh and I had our 6 month cleaning and the dentist suggested bringing Kinsey in for her first "happy visit." Basically this was a chance to introduce her to the dentist, staff and the overall environment. They said if she was willing they would even count her teeth and do a quick look over.
I have gone to the same dentist my whole life and just love the small town feel to their office. Once we got there the receptionist took Kinsey up front with her and she got to help with paperwork and even color a picture. Then about half way through our cleaning she brought Kinsey back and she sat on my lap while I was getting my teeth cleaned. She was fascinated. The whole time we were there the denist would come in and out and talk to Kinsey. Once I was finished she got to set in the big chair all by herself. She even let him lay the chair back and opened really big so he could see her pretty teeth. He said they looked great and we get to come back in January for an official cleaning. What a big girl we have!
Daddy was a softie and let her pick out a treat at quick trip afterwards. Gummy worms kind of negate the good bill of health she got......oh well.....it was a special day for my girl!

And if you happened to notice, she sure does have two different outfits on. Small potty accident about half way through........she was a trooper and kept going though!

0 comments:

Post a Comment