Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Haircut

We surely did make it to 2 years and 7 months old before Kinsey got her first haircut. She has always had such long beautiful hair. It actually grew mostly in one length and other than being a little straggly on the ends, it was really healthy and pretty.
One night we were in the bath tub and as I was washing her hair I noticed that when it is wet it touches her butt crack. Yikes! It think thats a pretty clear sign something must be done!!
So I called my dear friend Audrey to do the honors. I didnt want much cut off, just make it healthy and cute.


She sat in the chair like a big girl and snacked on the gummies I brought for her. After it was finished she kept running her fingers through it and saying "Im pretty mommy." Audrey cut 3 inches off. So its still long but looks much healthier now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment