Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Little Man

Logans birthday fell in the middle of the week so we celebrated a little early!
Josh dad and grandpa have a lifelong hobby of collecting toy trains. What better theme for a little guys first birthday?
We had a small family celebration and included a few friends. Hey our house can only hold so many people!!
Josh made some train tracks out of utility tape and a cute little sign for the front door. (Way to go crafty hubby)

We got some pizza for everyone (super easy on mom) and chowed down.
Logan was a trooper although not at all interested in opening presents.
In comes dad to do the job!

Recall back to Kinseys last 3 birthdays and I cant lie when I say I want a kid that will destroy some birthday cake!
Well Logan did not disappoint. 


Only family shot worth posting. Oh well.......what can you say!
 Logan made out with tons of new toys and clothes and a full tummy. Couldnt ask for more!!
Although you have only been in our lives one year I cannot imagine a life without you. You make my heart overflow with love little man. My prayer for you is that you are a man that loves God and seeks Him out. I pray that you continue to have a loving heart and cant wait to watch you grow!!
We love you so much precious boy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment