Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, December 15, 2014

Thanksgiving

We had quite the Thanksgiving season this year. 
Kinsey had her first preschool party to celebrate Thanksgiving. All the moms are super creative....you know the pinterest ones that seem to totally always have it together. Yeah not me! But so fun to be a part of their creativeness and the party that they had for the little ones. I love seeing her in her element. She is outgoing, charming and full of life in the classroom. There were the cutest little snacks, fun games and cute little crafts. I am beyond thankful that I can be at all of these fun things.







We woke up Thanksgiving day and watched the Macys day parade and unloaded all of the Christmas decor. We stayed in our pjs all morn and browsed the black friday ads. Its was absolutely perfect and I wanted to bottle up that sweet time with my little family.

We ate dinner at Joshs gmas house Thanksgiving evening and celebrated at my parents house on Friday after braving the crowds in the morning. I love the people out everywhere. Something about people watching is just so darn fun! We got the kids some xmas pjs and a few other small things. No major purchases:)
Friday evening was spent with my family. My parents did a turkey, my bro did a ham and I did all of the sides. We left with full tummies and full hearts.
I must say I have a greater perspective on thanks this year. Kate has softened my heart and has made me eternally grateful for the smallest little things. It has been a tough year that I wouldnt change for the world!






0 comments:

Post a Comment