Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Birthday Boy

Joshs birthday was yesterday. He is officially 28 years old! He told me the other day that he is a little sad that he is closer to 30 than 25! Sadly, I will have the same feeling in a short 6 months. Because his birthday was on a Monday he decided he wanted to gather some friends and go to his favorite restaurant, Texas Roadhouse. Some of our good friends joined us and we could not have had a better time.

Getting older, I realize that we value the friendships we have more than ever. Josh had a great time just talking and spending time with them.

Joshua: I love you more than anything and I so happy I got to spend another birthday with you. You are the glue that keeps this family together and each day I am so grateful for you. You work so hard to provide for us and at the end of the day you come home so happy to see us. Kinsey is so lucky to have you as a father. We love you so much babe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment