Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, September 2, 2010

8 months

Kinsey Bear is officially 8 months old!!! It definitely makes it a little easier on me because her birthday is on the 1st of every month. The changes that our little precious girl has gone through in the last month are amazing. I feel so lucky that I have a work schedule that allows me to be home so much.

In only a few months we will be celebrating the big One year! When I think back I feel like I cant remember a time when she was not in our lives. But at the same time I feel like time has flown since she has been born.

Here are some of her accomplishments!
* Crawling (very quickly) throughout the house
* Is showing interest in pulling up on things but is not quite there.
* Eats anything an old man can gum :)
* Has yet to get a tooth
* Can say "dadda" And likes to over and over
* Sleeps from 8 to 7 or 8
* Can ride in a shopping cart (This was a big one for momma more so than her)
* Wears 6-9 month clothes and size 3 diapers
* She is a very content baby and play very well on her own or with others
* And last but not least, Makes mommy and daddy SO SO very happy.

Once again Kinsey, I could never imagine that I would love something as much as I do you. I feel so blessed to have you and am very proud to call you my daughter.
Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.

8 months old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment