Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, November 11, 2010

I know I know....I say this every month.

I just cant believe how fast time has gone. I cant believe you are already 10 months! It seems like yesterday that you were a newborn and you felt so fragile to me. Your laughter is contagious and you are the happiest baby I have ever seen. You love to be cuddled and, for the most part, are an excellent sleeper. You love to use your walker to walk around the house. I imagine you will be walking unassisted within the month. You still have no teeth (I know, kinda weird) but love food. You are especially partial to cheerios, but eat pears, grapes, green beans, carrots, apple sauce and many other things on a regular basis. You love to say "dadda" all day every day. You reserve "momma" for when you are sick or really need something. You are a grandpas girl through and through. You are a social butterfly that loves it when others are around. You are wearing 12 month clothes and size 3 diapers. You tolerate a sippy cup, though you much prefer a bottle. You love bath time and would sit in there for hours if we let you.
Kinsey Peyton you have changed our lives forever. I could never imagine being without you and there are not enough words to express how I love you. Daddy and I enjoy watching you learn and grow, although are saddened that it is going so fast. I am anxious to get to know the young girl and lady you become. You make being a parent almost seem easy and each day I am more and more in love with you. You will always be our little princess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment