Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, November 29, 2010

Yum Yum Food

Another Thanksgiving has come and gone. Sadly. Although it was our first with a little baby! (Well not really a baby anymore). Thanksgiving this year was spread across 2 days for us. On Thursday we went to Joshs grandparents house and ate until we were STUFFED! It was a delicious dinner prepared by Joshs stepmom, aunt and grandpa.


On Friday we woke early to do a bit of shopping. Not Super early as in years past, but we did manage to leave the house around 7. We were in search of nothing in particular and found just that. We then came home to finish the rest of the dinner I had prepared and take it to my parents house. Everyone pitched in a brought some goodies. My brother cooked the most delicious ham. We celebrated again there and again at until we were STUFFED! Although to make myself feel better about all of this eating I did get up early and hit the gym with one of my gal pals.


All in all it was a great holiday with great family. Josh Kinsey and I got to spend some much needed family time together. It seems like that is few and far between these days with all of the hustle and bustle going on. My current project is planning Kinseys birthday party. Its year number one, and though she will not remember any of it, it MUST be a big blowout. I have the invites ordered and her outfit picked out. Other than that.....Im pretty much behind the ball. Oh well....the show will go on.
Have a great day everyone and enjoy a few Thanksgiving pics.

This cute shirt was made by a very creative friend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment