Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Girls Just wanna Have Fun

A couple of weekends ago I packed my bags and headed out of town! Ok well it was only about 24 hours I was gone but soooo worth it.
A good friend planned a girls weekend for some of us. Becuase we had been gone the three previous weekends I decided to only go for one night.
Left Saturday around noon and got back late Sunday morning. Shopped, got all prettied up, had some cocktails, sang, danced, had some good girl chat. What an escape. Escaping from the constant neediness of everyday life. I could breath easy and not have a care in the world. Although my slightly scheduled personality found it hard to let loose and not have a plan. Oh well......does my soul good to get out of my comfort zone. Something I need to do WAY more.
Anyway I just love gal pals. That relationship between women of open, genuine closeness. I pray Kinsey gets to experience the fierce love girls can have for one another as she grows.
Thanks for making my weekend awesome ladies!!!'


0 comments:

Post a Comment