Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Wow what a great break from the norm to have Josh home with us for the long weekend.
We ate, napped, rested, decorated, laughed and hugged a TON!
On Thanksgiving day we drove to Manhattan and spent the day with Joshs family. They cooked a great meal and the kids soaked up all of the attention they were getting. So precious to watch Kinsey lounge around with Aunt Meg after a big meal. The girls chatted, the boys watched football. Does it get much better than that people?



 
On Saturday we celebrated with my family. Everyone came over around noon and we spent the afternoon cooking, chatting and sipping on white russians:)
I soaked up all the time spent with them. Dinner was FAB and we finished the night up with the 1980's movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles! Kinsey could not sleep the night before becuase she knew uncle Tommy was coming and even set out a special outfit to wear for him:)
Aunt Meagan got her a jayhawk tatoo and she was in heaven spending the whole day with them!!
Grandpa tickled and threw her in the air and even got to stay up extra late. Total score for her!!!
 
This year I am thankful for the usuals....family and friends. But I am especially thankful for the opportunity to stay home everyday with my kiddies. Its amazing how that plan was not even in the cards when I wrote out the script for my life a few years ago and now I wouldnt change it for the world.
 
What are you Thankful for this season?

0 comments:

Post a Comment