Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Its Christmas

We spent the holiday with our family. It was so nice to slow down and just relax. So nice to have Josh home. I ate WAY too much. But hey thats what the new year is for.....a fresh start. Now lets just see if I can keep that one up!:)

Christmas eve we went to Joshs parents house. We ate, played games and had a cocktail or two. It was our intentions to go back over there Christmas morning and open presents. 
Joshs grandma and dad got a phone call very early Christmas morning that grandpa took a turn for the worse overnight. He was placed on hospice that day and not given very long. The kids spent the afternoon with my brother and soon to be sister in law and we went up to be with grandpa. He ended up passing two days later but I know he is looking down on us while building the best model airplane heaven has ever seen!!!

Christmas night we spent with my family. Dinner. Drinks. Presents. 
The kids were spoiled.




                           Yep my moms necklace and earrings are totally legit and light up!



0 comments:

Post a Comment