Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Sunday, January 13, 2013

Little man.....not so little. 11 month.

The days are inching closer and closer to the 1 year milestones. Take my heart and tear it into pieces. 1 week ago L turned 11 months. Just getting set down to document it but here it is nonetheless.
Love this guy like nothing else!!'

 Note: The monthly pic is getting harder and harder to capture as he becomes more mobile!

What Logan is up to:
  Size 4 diapers
  Fits best in 12 month clothes but can squeeze into 9 month
  Takes a bottle or sippy cup every 4 hours
  Still all formula
  Eats with us at the table 2 times a day
  Eats what we are having just little
  Its a total carbo-aholic. 
  Even though I offer the fruit or vegetables first he doesnt really like them
  Naps twice a day if we are home in the morning but can skip am nap if needed
  Takes a good afternoon nap, usually 1.5-3 hours
  Goes to bed at 8pm
  Still wakes up about 3 or 4 to eat and then goes back to sleep until 8 or 9
  Goes to sleep easily on his own
  Still no teeth
  Needier than all heck and loves to be held
  Loves sissy more than anything and will sit at her bedroom door until she wakes up
  Seems to be equally loving of mommy and daddy
  Can say dadda, momma, dog
  Can wave on command:)
  Has a smile like none other......love it.
  Crawls very quickly but still prefers to scoot on his bottom
  Can pull up onto things easily
  Getting down is not so easy and most times you will just cry signaling to me you are ready to get down


As 1 year quickly approaches I find myself trying oh so hard to enjoy each day with you little man. As of recently I find myself seeing you more as a toddler than a baby and it saddens me. I love baby you. But my heart is eager to get to know toddler you. You are amazing and I cherish you baby boy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment