Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, June 7, 2013

Riverfest

Josh and I may be the only two people we know who actually enjoy the annual river fest. For me, my mind returns to many many summers of walking the food court after leaving north high after one of the last days of school. Summer is here and I seriously love me some river fest. We usually do the parade, fireworks and a funnel cake every year.
This year the weather was perfect for the sun down parade.
My little gal has grown so much over the last year. The loud noises did not phase her one bit. Last year she clung to us and was scared to death of everything. This year she cheered as each float passed and waved at nearly every single person in the parade. I get so much joy from watching her experience joy.
Logan was along for the ride and did great in the stroller munching on some snacks.
I love making memories with this sweet little family of mine.
My heart was definitely bursting with love this night!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment