Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, September 12, 2013

First day of school

On Monday was Kinseys first day of Kids Day Inn. We chose to do another year of that versus 2 day a week preschool. I want to eat up every second I have with her. Before I know it she will be gone all day at school, left in the care of near strangers. My stomach is in knots thinking about it.
But for now she just goes to school one day a week. Baby steps for this momma.
Because she went last year she knew what to expect. She had some of the same classmates but a new teacher. 
Daddy stayed home in the morning again and we had a special McDonalds breakfast. Not healthy but made for one happy little gal!
I did the obligatory first day pics and followed her all the way in snapping pic after pic. 
Someday when she is grown I will look back on these pics with a bottle of wine and box of tissues. Probably sooner than that.......
She kissed me goodbye and marched right into that room like she owned the place. 

Kinsey girl you are a smart, independent loving girl. Please never change that. I hope you learn a ton of new things this year and make lots of new friends. I hope you never lose that sweet innocence. Have a great year of school princess!






0 comments:

Post a Comment