Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, November 4, 2013

I'm back!........with BIG news!

Wow!.......it has been a super long time since I have updated the ol' family blog. I have been under the weather. Just feeling rotten every day, exhausted, nauseated, ect. All due to this:
Yep!!! Our little family is growing!
We are absolutely over the moon excited to meet our sweet little baby #3 on or around May 28, 2014. 

This pregnancy has been a little different than the others. I have been much sicker and more tired than normal. But I am 11 weeks tomorrow and (knock on wood) think I am starting to feel much better. The last 4 days I have seemed to have my energy back and only been nauseaus a few times. 
With both of the other kids I felt sick up until about 16-18 weeks.
This would be a major blessing if I were to be feeling better because this house nearly falls apart with me lying on the couch all day. I wouldn't dare invite you over to see my stacks of dishes in the sink or piles of laundry on the floors. And I wouldn't dare admit that my children have been watching way too much tv and eating whatever it is that makes them happy.
But hey! This is survival time man! And we are doing exactly that.......surviving. 

Kinsey is pretty set that the baby is going to be a girl. The name, however changes week to week, It has been named Alice, Allie, Violet, and Avery. We shall see what next week holds:)

Sweet little baby bean: we can't wait to meet you. You will be so adored by all of us and our house needs some newborn baby sweetness. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment