Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, April 10, 2014

Girly Girl

I love that Kinsey is such a girly girl. Lately she has been really into wanting her nails painted. She will pick out the color and either Josh or I will paint them. Without fail, within 1 day she will have picked the nail polish off (she gets this terrible habit from me) and then she will want them painted again. 
She loves having them done......its just so darn hard to let them nails be.....trust me I know.
Sigh* its crazy how much a child can bring in to light the things about yourself that you don't really notice much.
For Christmas she got a set of nail decorations that included press ons. I remember loving press on nails and once I was old enough, getting the ones you filed down and glued on. I would place them on oh so carefully and then gently walk around the house hoping not to pop one off.
Its so cute to see her interests develop.
I love watching her have an opinion on things (most of the time:))
She is growing so quickly and I hope that one day when she has children of her own she will remember the hundreds of times I painted her nails for her and the awesome conversations we have while doing it!
Love you princess!



Even baby needs a set of press ons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment