Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family Pictures at the Zoo

We had family pictures taken a week or so ago and it was a BLAST!! A friend of a friend is a photographer in Kansas City and happened to be in town for a few days. She does amazing work and we really enjoyed spending the afternoon with her. It was a warm day out and Kinsey managed to stay awake for part of the pitcures. Later in the shoot she started to fall asleep. In order to wake her up Josh would yell "Look Kinsey, Its a bear!" Her eyes would fly open and then she would snap a few pictures. It was soo funny. We are really happy with the way they turned out!!

Kinsey has also been going to the Kid Zone at the YMCA while I work out. She has been 5 times now and has managed to sleep through my entire workout 4 out of the 5 times. Its a really nice thing they have there. You check your child in and the infants have a separate place. There are swings and rocking chairs for the caregivers to use while the moms work out. I have felt MUCH better now that I am back to the gym.

Tomorrow I am hosting my first Mommy and me playdate at our house. The two dogs, Henry and Hercules are going to doggy daycare for the day and we are having 6 moms and babies over to play and talk "mom talk." I really enjoy this playdate we have every 2 weeks. We will sip on hot cocoa and have muffins while our little ones play on the floor of blankets.

I hope everyone is having a great week and hope you enjoy our family pictures!!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment