Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taking a Trip Down Memory Lane

As spring approaches I begin to think of our wedding. On May 31st we will be married for 2 years. The sun, warmer weather and sprouting of flowers makes me think back to the day Josh and I said "I do." It was the perfect day. The weather was absolutely lovely and we had the honor of sharing that day with our closest friends and family. Our wedding was about declaring to all those in our presence that we were a team for the rest of our lives. There is something very warm and comforting knowing that each day I get to spend with someone who I know loves me no matter what. I could not be luckier. Josh is the most perfect husband and now each day I get to see that he is equally as perfect father. Each day I love you more babe and am looking forward to the day we celebrate number 50!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment