Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sad Sad Day

Well this has been a day I have been dreading for a while now. Kinsey had her first set of vaccinations. Today she had 3 shots. Both Daddy and I went and I think it was harder on us than her. She cried quite loudly after the shots but I think it was out of suprise rather than lots of pain. I picked her and she calmed down. She then slept for the next couple of hours. I am paying close attention to her this afternoon to make sure she does not get a fever. I have been giving her Tylenol every 4 hours and she seems to be doing great :) This evening she is going to spend a couple of hours at grandma and grandpas while Josh and I go to our small group. She absolutely LOVES spending time with them!



This weekend she spent her first time in the church nursery. You can look onto a screen and see what all of the babies are doing. She had a nice lady suckered into rocking her all service long. She was the youngest baby in the infant room and from what we were told did great. We are looking forward to next weekend!

Joshs brother has been in town the past week and it has been nice spending time with him .This was his first time meeting Kinsey. He left today to head back to California where he is stationed in the marines. Joshs cousins Lee and Angie are also visiting and got into town on Saturday. They have a 20 month old little girl named Lily. On Sunday we had lunch at Grandmas and Lily was playing with Kinsey on the floor. She would say "baby" and point to Kinsey. It was soo cute!
It was really fun to see all of the things we have to look forward to with Kinsey. Walking, talking, eating with spoons and forks. I am trying really hard to cherish the time I have with her now but I often find myself anxious for the future!

Here is a picture of Kinsey and Lily at Grandmas:

0 comments:

Post a Comment