Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, March 2, 2012

Logan

Logan is now 3 and a half weeks old and it seems like time is flying! He spends the majority of his time sleeping, eating and pooping. Seriously this little guy is ALL boy! He eats non stop and poops all day long! He is eating as much as every hour during the day and will go 2-4 hours at night. The end result is no sleep for this momma! He grunts ALL the time, awake or asleep. He has cooed at me a few times and it totally melts my heart. I LOVE him like crazy. Right now he will sleep in his swing in the living room while Josh stays up and watched tv then comes to bed with me when Josh is ready for bed. He needs to be swaddled up really tight to fall asleep. Not sure how I feel about this. My concern is that he will become dependent on that swaddle to go sleep all the time. He is only 3 weeks old so I guess I will address that issue when hes a bit older. I will add more to this post when my sleep deprived brain can think for more than 10 minutes at a time.

*On another note I have made it back to the gym. Because he is not old enough to go to the kid zone I am forced to go early in the morning before Josh goes to work. I figure I am awake anyways....may as well get some good out of the time. I am taking it easy at first and have gone 2 times this week. It definitely seems to give me more energy. Ready to get my pre prego bod back. That may be a huge task but I am motivated........for now at least.

0 comments:

Post a Comment