Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, February 20, 2012

Home Alone

First a few pics from our last weekend with daddy. I LOVED having him home for 2 weeks but I think this little girl loved it even more. Thanks Josh for being AWESOME!


Today is our first day home alone. Yep! Its naptime (about 3:00) and everyone is still alive! I would sure call that a success. For the past week or so I have been SUPER anxious about this. I have spent quite a bit of time asking God for patience and guidance for this day. Well it is here and has been a lot smoother than I expected. I suppose I need to let go of that whole control thing and turn things over to Him. SO much easier said than done. Its SO amazing how He truly never gives us anything we cannot handle. A true lesson for me.
This morning we went to the YMCA for "tot time" from 10:30 to 11:30. What an awesome thing for those toddlers. Kinsey ran out a ton of energy, meanwhile I was able to play with her and tend to Logan at the same time. Super fun activity for those toddlers with little siblings. We then even managed to go over to a friends house for lunch. Absolutely amazing how being around someone who has been there with more than one kid can inspire you. I love having awesome friends. Welp naptime has included me sipping on a dr pepper and watching my sweet baby sleep. Thank you God for the lesson I have learned today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment