Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, October 9, 2012

8 months

Little man turned 8 months old on Saturday. Que the monthly tear fest. I sure do find myself babying the heck out of Logan. Not too sure why. He isnt going to be our last child. I think I just really know, deep down, that this isnt going to last forever. So I find Josh whining to me that I hold Logan way to much and that I am causing him to feel like he needs to be held and when I am not home he is having a hard time consoling him. To which I reply, "Whatever!"
I just really dont care. If I want to love on this little guy all the time I will. If I want to carry him around all day I will. If  I want to let him nap while laying on me I will.  I just find myself less structured with our second born. Less anxious. More able to spend time truly loving him at this very moment.
Anyways.......Here is his handsome 8 month picture

What a cutie right???

Here is what Logan is up to this month:
  Size 9 month clothes
  Size 3 diapers
  Babbling like crazy but still sticks to dadadada
  No teeth yet (wah wah)
  Can get up on all fours but thats about it
  Not real interested in learning to crawl
  Loves his jumper in short intervals
  Big sister is the best source of entertainment for him
  Loves the bath and sits up in the big kid tub
  Sleeps from 8pm to 7am with one night time feeding
  Naps a little better during the day, usually a good afternoon nap
  Nursing at bed time, middle of the night and early morning
  Formula for all day time feedings
  Im still not too consistent about solids yet, does really well with cheerios
  Mommas boy all the way
  Pretty laid back temperment, when hes fussy its for a reason

We just love the heck out of him and cant wait to watch you grow baby boy!!!

PS had to add this extra picture.....you cant take a picture without big sis in it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment