Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Saturday, July 27, 2013

Time please stop

I want this very period of my life to freeze! I do not want to miss a single second. I do not want a single memory to fade. 
Time is such a strange thing. With time these precious little babies have grown into such wonderful toddlers. With time I find my memories of those sweet little wrinkles on their newborns head fading. The smell of their skin as a newborn isn't quite as strong. I long to hold on to those memories that I will never be able to experience again.


 But right now I do not ever want to forget that laugh. The true belly laugh that can only come from deep within a sweet little child. I never want to forget his laugh.


I don't ever want to forget the way she strokes my face while we are lying in bed and says "mommy, I love you soooooo much"

My fear is that these memories will fade just like the smell of their newborn little bodies has. Not completely. I just want that memory to be as fresh as if it had just happened.
I guess that is where I find the motivation to make new memories. 
These precious little babies are growing so quickly. 
I deeply and truly do not want to miss a second of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment