Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, August 12, 2013

Mommy date

A few weeks ago Kinsey and I spent the whole morning alone together.
Sounds pretty simple but I can't remember the last time before that when we just got to spend some time with just the two of us.
We went to the zoo for an animal encounter.
This weeks special animal was a snake. Not gonna lie, I thought this would scare the bananas out of her. 
I was wrong. She did great! 
There was someone there to tell the kids about snakes and even passed around snake skeletons, turtle shells, lizard skins.....pretty cool.
Then they brought out a big snake for the kids to pet. EEEKK. 
Kins was first in line and loved it. Its so stinkin fun to watch her have fun. 

After that we had lunch at panera. My mom met us there and we had a nice lunch together. 

Its so fun to just talk and have conversations with her. Fun to hear her thoughts on things. She is such a sweet girl and I hope we have a million more dates together.





0 comments:

Post a Comment