Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A day full of baking

Last week I was in a blah mood. I didn't want to leave the house. Everyone was feeling kind of crummy. We needed to make some pumpkin bread for the new neighbors and this was the perfect day! We lounged around in our pjs, watched cartoons, listened to music and baked until our hearts were content.



Kinsey was such a great helper. I can tell it had been awhile since I last let her be really involved in the kitchen. She was actually really good at listening and very eager to learn how to make this bread.
I measured everything and she poured and stirred. She was so proud of her finished product. It was really fun to see her so proud of her work.



Logan did great as well and had the very important task of licking each spoon. Its safe to say he loved his job!!! 
Staying home and spending the whole day in comfy clothes just loving on these sweet littles does not happen near enough around here. 
I will be really trying to do that more. My go go go mentality needs chill and we need many more days like these!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment