Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gymnastics

Kinsey did 8 weeks of gymnastics the last two months. It was.......interesting. 
She had a blast and I was being the skeptic. It seemed they did more running and jumping around rather than the cartwheels and handstands I had hoped for.


But my negativity was just that. They eventually got around to a handstand day and a cartwheel day. Both of which seemed challenging with a bunch of 3 year olds so I guess I will just leave it to the professionals:)
Kinsey did not know anyone in her class and it was different to watch her interact with a bunch of kids she didn't know. Refreshing. 
In the end it was a good experience even if she did come home and "practice" which often involved Logan trying to "practice" and that was a whole new sight of funniness.
We may have to try again in another year and see if she still likes it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment