Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Saturday, January 11, 2014

Kinseys 4th Birthday

Well January 1st is always such a special day in our family. Little Kinsey girl celebrated 4 sweet years that day.
We woke up extra early and had donuts with both sets of grandparents. 
She is so loved.
Because people are usually busy on New Years Day we typically have her actual birthday party later in the week (more on that later).
We had a low key day at home and then went to a special birthday dinner with just us and her. Brother got to hang out a grandma and grandpas!
She chose Applebees and ordered a grilled cheese and applesauce and a strawberry lemonade. 









Kinsey girl, it feels like just yesterday I was in the hospital holding you for the first time and wondering how in the heck I am going to take care of this little baby. You are such a tender, loving, nurturing, giving, kind hearted little girl. I have watched you grow into the big sister role and you do it so well. I am so proud of the young girl you have grown into. I pray that as you grow into a young woman we have a relationship that can make it through anything. I pray that you always tell me your secrets and that you always feel I am a soft place to fall. I am so incredibly thankful God chose me to be your mom.
I love you more than words can say sweet girl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment