Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, January 8, 2014

NYE 2013!

Celebrating the start of a new year is always such fun!!
New goals, hopes, wishes. It just always feels like such a fresh start and I love that!
2013 has been a blast but I can not wait to see what 2014 as in store for us. Especially the arrival of sweet baby bean in May!
We celebrated this year at some friends house. 4 couples and about a million kids! That just our lives anymore.......
So much yummy food. Chatting the evening away and tucked in to bed by 11:00. I will give my kiddies props though. They made it until 10:45 without a major meltdown. 
I am so thankful for fun friends who plan such awesome gatherings. In the midst of raising littles I sometimes lose track of the fact that my friends need time and effort too! Thanks for always being there to pick up the slack girls:)




We are missing a couple of the little ones, but here are some sweet pictures of our crew!

0 comments:

Post a Comment