Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas at Kidslink

Kinsey had a Christmas party in her class and then the whole preschool put on a Christmas program for the parents. It's here......we have finally reached the age of school programs. Cue the tears.......
My heart explodes watching her at school. So bittersweet. She is such a grown up little girl and shines in every way in her class. But she's not a baby anymore. She has friends. They hug everyday at drop off and plan playdates for the weekends. She has a life outside of me. Breaks my heart, yet makes me so so very proud at the same time. Proud of the giving, nurturing little girl she has grown into.........anyways I digress.

The class decorated sugar cookies, played snowman bowling and pin the star on the tree and made a craft. I came early and helped with set up and cookie decorating. It was so nice to get to sit with each student and get to talk with them a little. They are hilarious and I love being a part of the class. So much fun to see it from the students perspective.

Daddy left work for a bit and came to watch Kinseys first big performance for the program. I was a little nervous about how she would do on stage. She had been practicing all of her songs for the last few weeks so I'm pretty sure I had all of the memorized:) Kinsey performed like a star even going along with all of the hand motions. Josh gave her a rose after her performance:) It was truly sweet and I cannot wait for many more years of programs!!! (Honestly:))










0 comments:

Post a Comment