Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, January 15, 2015

Christmas

This Christmas was one for the books! The kids are older now and really get it. I love how excited they get and it really does make me turn my sometimes sour mood about all the work I think I need to put into the holiday around and remember what it really is about.

We went to church Christmas Eve Eve and uncle Tommy and aunt Meagan came with us. We took all of the kids into the candle light service and managed not to start any fires:) I just love how beautiful the service is. I truly cherish that special time each year and hope the kids grow to love it and its meaning each year. 

On Christmas Eve we had our second annual dinner with our good friends The Blasdels. We are so lucky to have such great friends that get it. Get what it is to do life together and cherish time with eachother. We laughed and had a great time. Kate even got some much needed time with her bff Lizzy. 

We pulled the bed out and slept in front of the Christmas tree again. I was really hoping Logan would be able to make it all night. Bless his heart he was just so darn excited. It was nearing midnight and he was no where near winding down so off to his bed he went. We woke up to the beautiful Christmas tree lights. We opened presents and I cooked a breakfast casserole. Sipping coffee and listening to the kids laughing their little hearts out. That people......is what life is all about. I pray that I never forget that feeling! 

We went over to Joshs parents that evening for dinner and presents. I love how comfortable we are there. There are plenty of toys for the kids. Everyone can just lounge. I hope that one day my kids come back to a home where they feel so comfortable and welcome. Hospitality (I'm working on that for my New Years Resolution.....but again I digress).
The kids were way too spoiled with presents. Frozen was the big winner this year. Logan got some adorable new clothes and he loved his big fire truck. 

We celebrated with my parents and bro and Meg on Saturday. We had a nice lasagna dinner and tons of fun chatting and opening presents. Once again the kids were beyond spoiled. Kinsey is in love with her new microphone and I have heard "Let it go" nearly a million times (not exaggerating). Tom brought his annual white russians and we all enjoyed sipping on them. Except poor Meggie. But we can't wait to meet Baby Girl next month:)

We are so thankful for the much needed time we got to spend as a family around the holiday. We are so very blessed and grateful for the true reason of Christmas. Our Savior. May our family never lose sight of that during the Christmas season.









1 comments:

DORIS LORI said...

Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Marina Choas about a spell caster named Dr. PADMAN I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr. PADMAN helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr. PADMAN for help. Dr. PADMAN assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 48hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr. PADMAN did for me. Contact him today via Website: https://padmanspell.com/index-3.html E-mail:(padmanlovespell@yahoo.com) OR call him or whatsapp him +19492293867

Post a Comment