Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, April 9, 2015

Im Back! And have a niece

Life has been crazy hectic here. But no more excuses. I have recommitted myself to keeping this blog up to date. I am so committed that at this exact moment I have tiny grabby hands reaching for the keyboard but I am bound and determined to get this blog post written......even with a handsy 11 month old on my lap:)

Jan 15th my brother and his wife Meagan had a little girl. Lennon Brooke. Holy smokes, that will hit you in the gut. Dont get me wrong, I love love my friends kids, but when its your siblings child there is just something so very special about that.

Lennon was a BIG girl weighing in over 8lbs! It was sooooo very special to see my brother with his new babe and a new love for his wife. Yep, I was that sister who was a sobbing mess in the room.

I pray that Lennon and Kate will have a special relationship. I am beyond thankful that Kate will have a cousin the same age to grow up with. 



I had to add the middle pic. This was the first time with Aunt Meg could hold Kate. We found out about Kates diagnosis just after Meg found out she was pregnant and it was just too risky for her to be in close contact w her while she was prego. Needless to say I think Kate and Meg loved those first cuddles. Plus I got to sneak Lennon off for snuggles while Meg was busy with Kate. Win win I tell ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment