Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, April 30, 2015

Logan is 3

Three seems so old!!!
But the middle guy is now three and is changing so much each day.

This year Logan picked McDonalds for his birthday breakfast and wanted to wear his fireman dress up clothes. So I did what any good mom would do and let him do it.


He loved that daddy stayed home late in the morning breakfast was all about him!


That night he got a special dinner out with mom and dad (and Kate) without big sister. He totally loved all of the attention. He is coming to an age where he will sit still in a restaurant and conversations with him are completely awesome. It always amazes me how much he has to say when big sister is not there stealing all of the attention. I dont think he quit talking ALL night.





There is something so special about a boy. I love him differently. He steals my heart and has me wrapped around his finger. He is messy and crazy and intense. I am so honored to be his mom and go through this life with him

Logan wanted a fireman party. His birthday was tricky for me. It is in February so I was planning on chilly weather. I didnt want to over crowd our house as we would most likely be inside the whole time so I only invited family and a couple of close friends.
Turns out the weather was AMAZING and we invited some other friends last minute and the kids had a blast running around and playing outside, 
I called in a favor to the fire station down the street from us. 
Logan was playing outside when he saw the fire engine coming down our street. He came running around the side of the house screaming "The fire truck is here mommy!" He put on his fireman gear and went running up to the truck. I do not think I have ever seen him so excited! My heart melted into a puddle seeing how happy that little guy was. 
The fire crew were so sweet and let all of the kids climb and play on the truck. Then they came inside and helped sing Happy Birthday to Logan and ate cake and ice cream with us. 
I am not sure I am ever going to top that birthday party.
At the end of the day we had one happy, tired three year old!!








Logan, I pray you grow into a man that is just like your dad. I hope that you know just how loved you are and what an important part of our family you are. Your smile is downright perfect. You know you can always get what you want from mom and I love how you love your sisters.

We love you so much buddy!
Happy 3rd birthday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment