Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Our First Week Alone




As of yesterday Josh officially went back to work. It was so nice to have him off for two whole weeks. I have to admit there was a lot of anxiety around him leaving us. I thought there was no way that I could do this all by myself. Luckily I have the best family and friends in the world. Yesterday Kinsey and I had many visitors. My mom came over first thing in the morning. Joshs stepmom came for a couple visits in the afternoon. It was great to spend some time with her. My good friend Kara came over and we went to lunch. Kinsey slept through the whole thing and we made it home just in time for her to get hungry. It sure is tricky taking her out when we havent started bottles yet. We are constantly finding a place to nurse or timing things so we can be back home by the time she needs to eat. In the afternoon my other good friend Nichole came over. She went with me to tan and sat with Kinsey. It was soooo nice to go tan again. It has almost been a year since I last tanned! Needless to say the day went by fast and daddy was home in the evening! Today we have been watching the news and doing a little tummy time. It is so funny to watch her try to hold her head up. She is growing sooo fast. These next 10 weeks are going to go by sooo fast!!








2 comments:

Melissa said...

she just started sleeping 6 or so hours last week! I'm a bad mom and put cereal in her bottle at her 8 or 09 o'clock feeding! I know your suppose to wait until they are 4 months old, but let me tell you i feel like a new person!! How's Kinsey doing? did you call the chiropractor?

Melissa said...

i try to pump 2 or 3 times a day! I don't always get to everyday, but i try! I usually wait an hour after she has eaten to pump and normally get 3 or 4oz. hope the bottle went well!!! :) make sure you come see kim and I at post 8 on feb 1st!! :)

Post a Comment