Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Digging myself out

As I continue to dig myself out of the hole of behindedness (probably not a word) that I have gotten into, I will move into our Christmas.
#2 Christmas was great for us this year!!! Having a little one gives us a whole new meaning to the holiday. For me, it was all about her. So here was our itenerary: Christmas Eve we celebrated with my family.  I had to work until six so the festivities got started a bit late. My family came to our house and we had a fabulous dinner and opened presents. Kinsey had mastered the art of present opening in DC so by this time she was a pro. It was a perfect night with family. We could not have asked for more.
A very kind person at work offered to work for me during Christmas morning so I could spend it with my family. I woke up extra early thinking Kinsey would wake up at her normal time. WRONG. Sleepy head slept until almost 9. I thought of waking her...but rule number one in parenting is to never wake a sleeping babe. So I got to spend an hour with her Christmas morning then headed off to work. After work we went to Joshs family for the present opening. Another amazing evening with family. Kinsey was a real trooper and had a great time.!!
Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure from our holidays:

She is the best present of all
Playing with her kitchen
Thats right...Josh forgot her tights

Next up....New years Eve!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment