Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Sunday, January 2, 2011

SOOO far behind

WOW!!!! I feel absolutely behind on everything in my life. This past month has been absolutely crazy. We went on vacation, had multiple Christmas gathering and then Kinseys big 1 year birthday. So much to blog about....so little time. So I thought to myself......self, I will start with the first thing we did and then do a blog about each ASAP!

SOOO Here I go!!

#1: Vacation:  The week before Christmas the Peters family set out for Washington DC. Joshs brother and sister in law live there and his whole family met there for his brothers commissioning ceremony. He is now a 2nd Leiutenant in the Marine Corp. This also gave everyone a perfect time to celebrate Christmas.
Kinsey did great on the plane. We technically had to board a plane 4 different times and momma was a nervous wreck. I drugged her with Benadryl and that did the trick. She slept all 4 flights and everyone kept commenting on what a great baby we had. I wonder if they would give such nice compliments had they known the nice babys mommy had medicated her for the trip. Oh well....it made it easier on everyone involved.
Joshs brother has twin 3 year olds and Kinsey had so much fun with them.
We stayed in a hotel and Kinsey was all sorts of happy that she got to sleep in bed with mommy and daddy for 4 days. She was kind of a crab not being on her normal schedule but everyone managed.
It was so nice to see family and spend some quality time together.

Ok well that is one post down and I will continue in the next few days with the rest until.......eventually I am caught up. (Dear lord let it be soon)

Kinsey in the hotel bed

0 comments:

Post a Comment