Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Keep on digging

#3 We have finally made it to New Years Eve(NYE), in my attempt to get caught up in the blogging world. So I'm not going to sugar coat it, our NYE was pretty uneventful. I imagine it will remain this way throughout eternity as our eldest childs birthday will never change.
Anyway....it was still fun to me as the excitement was building to celebrate Kinseys first birthday. Starting about 4:00pm I began to make (what I thought was going to be an easy task) Kinseys cupcake lollipops for her party. 5 hours later they were complete. The only reason I was not ringing in the new year still working on them was because we have some great family and friends that came to help. Now dont get me wrong, I think they turned out wonderfully, but they sure were time consuming. We also spent the evening setting up the house for her party the next day. Now dont you worry......we got rid of a few bottles of wine during the whole process :)!!
All in all the evening was great. We got the spend some time with our family and friends and also celebrate the holiday. Now just go on and ignore the fact that we were in bed by 11:00. I know....LAME-O. But hey....what can I say.....all that baking took it out of us.....or was it the wine?
Eli and Kinsey enjoyed a NYE bath

Cupcake lollipops in progress

0 comments:

Post a Comment