Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, September 14, 2012

1st day of school.

On Monday Kinsey had her first day of school. Our church has a great program called Kids Day Inn. Sort of like a pre preschool. She goes one day a week from 9:15 to 1:15 and I can have some alone time with Logan.
Kinsey won the lottery this year and all of her friends are in her class. (Poor Miss Wilbur:))
I found myself a little sad. It is amazing how grown up she is and it is so true that time really does go so fast. I am so proud of the little girl she has become and I love watching her experience these new things.
Daddy stayed home for the morning and we woke her up early and made a special breakfast.
After a tummy full of pancakes we headed off to school.
Daddy drew this fun little picture! (Pretty good right??...)
 
We met our friends in the parking lot and after sharing lots of screams of excitement we were headed in to class.
 

Daddy walked her into class and I followed close behind with my camera in hand

 After a rather uneventful goodbye Josh went back to work and Logan and I headed to the gym and then did some shopping. (Yikes! Just saw the terribel shadow in the pic above......ignore that)
When I picked her up so was so happy and told everyone she rode the school bus to school. Wrong, but good thought! Then told me all about a boy she met.......guess this is where is starts....Geesh!!!


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment