Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Monday, September 10, 2012

7 months.

We are officially closer to 1 than newborn. Super sad but I must say I am loving this phase. Logan is so interactive and, for the most part, content sitting on the floor playing with toys in front of him.  There is a small part of me that dreads the 6th of each month as I know it makes him another month older. Time really does go so fast. Makes me stop and think if I am making these moments special or am I simply making it from one day to the next in the midst of the chaos? This is something I hope to work on more now that I am home a lot more.......spending intentional time with my kids, not just checking things off of my to do list. Ok......this got a little deep.
On to what my handsome man has been up to over the past month:
   Size 9 month clothes
   Size 3 diapers
   Sitting up like a champ and rolling all over the place
   Tries to get up on all fours but mostly just sticks his bottom in the air
   Babbles all of the time with dadadada being his favorite
   Tried some of those dissolvable little rice cakes the other day and he loves them
   Still eating food that I make him, really into squash lately
   Eats every 3-4 hours
   Has had a little formula mixed with breastmilk in a bottle and tolerates it well
   Breastfed all but once a day. I have started replacing one nursing with a bottle
   Going to slowly start the weening process
   Sleeps pretty good at night, goes to bed at 8 wakes once to eat between 4 and 6 and back to bed til 730 or 8
   Naps poorly still during the day
   Is able to cat nap in his carseat during the morning so I can still get sis out for some fun
   Still a mommas boy and loves to be held all the time

 
Logan your smile is contagious and your giggle melts my heart. You love your sister so much and are always looking around for her. I cant wait to see your relationship with her develop as you both grow. I love you little man and cant imagine life without you. Kisses!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment