Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, May 9, 2013

Dates are awesome

Now that Im chasing two littles around, it seems like the individual attention that each gets is cut in half. Now thats because it it. Theres only one of me and two of them.......math skills people:)
Anyway we have been trying to get a little one on one time with the kiddies lately. 
This week Kinsey and I had a girls date. Haircut for her, shopping and a special drink. Its truely amazing how the little things really add up. She just loved that she got me all to herself. 



Every girl needs a little pampering. This is only her second hair cut and we cut almost 4 inches off.  Whoa baby! And even added in some long layers. Big girl! Once she was all dolled up we headed to target to shop for a friends birthday gift and then stop by the slushy machine. 


It really did my heart some good to leave the boys behind for an evening and focus on my special girl. My prayer is that we continue these special dates and that our bond stays this strong throughout her life.
Love you princess!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment