Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, May 2, 2013

Viva Las Vegas

Last weekend I packed my bags (along with 10 other gal pals) and headed out to Vegas. Props to a super organized and plan aheader friend, who headed up this big party! She turned 30 just a short while ago so we went out to celebrate!
I have never been to Vegas so this was a ton of fun! We left Thurs and came back Sun evening. A ton of fun was packed into that short weekend. 
Sight seeing, dining, drinking, chatting, tanning were only a few of the things we accomplished


The weather was amazing and it felt great to sit back and relax and soak up some sun. Amazing what it does for the soul just to detach mentally for a few days


Dont get me wrong, we did our fair share of activity. I swear one day we walked for 10 hours straight........ok prob not that much but it totally felt like it. There is just so darn much stuff to see.


All dressed up.......ps heels suck in a town that requires so much walking :)


Everything is so big and grand in Vegas. If you havent been its a must see. 
I came back recharged and renewed. 
As awesomely wonderful as it is to get away, there is nothing more that I love than coming home to my hubby and sweet babies. Josh jokes that I would probably be ok with never leaving Sedgwick County. No way.......ok maybe:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment