Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Friday, December 18, 2009

2 weeks 4 days

This week we had a doctors appointment and it was the first time he checked me. I am a little less than one centimeter dilated and her head is in a down position. It is official! I am ready to have this little girl. Other than some nausea and my growing waistline, this pregnancy has been relatively complication free. That is until a few days ago. My belly is starting to really get in the way. I find it hard to bend over, turn over, really move at all. Things are just starting to get uncomfortable. I guess its a good thing we have just over 2 weeks left. I know that once she is here I will probably look back and miss that feeling of her in my tummy. The doctor said that with as big as she is it is virtually impossible for her to turn now. So it looks like shes in position!!! Now we just wait for the big day!! We will go back next Wednesday for another check. Maybe a little progress will have been made........I can only hope:)
Josh has been keeping busy with work as usual. He had the final for his class on Monday so he is officially done for the semester. He also got a small promotion at work with the hope of another, bigger promotion coming soon. He is really excited and I am so proud of him.
Work is going well for me. The countdown is on!! 9 days of work left....unless she makes an early arrival.
We have some last minute Christmas shopping to do this weekend along with picking up a few things still left on the list of necesities for Kinsey. Other than that, we will be going to a Christmas party with some friends on Sat night. We are trying to enjoy these last minute outings as we expect to be pretty much housebound for awhile after the baby's arrival.
When I actually take a moment away from all the planning for Kinseys birth I realize how truely blessed I am. I have the most amazing husband in the world and I just cant wait to see how in love with her he will be once Kinsey gets here. I am so excited to see how our family changes and absolutely cannot wait to go from just the two of us to a family of three!!

The picture is of the adorable little bows my friend Nichole made for Kinsey. I just love them and cant wait to have her newborn pictures taken with nothing but a bow on!!! Thanks again Nichole!!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

love the bows!!! I know an awesome photographer that takes good pics if you need someone she will even come to your house!! she took Ansley's newborn pics and i love them!!

Post a Comment