Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Time!!

Sadly Christmas is over...... We had a great few days and spent some well needed time with family. Santa was VERY good to both of us and Kinsey as well. Today we took all of our Christmas decorations down and I must admit I was a bit sad. This is our last year with just the two of us. It is, however, extremely exciting to know that next year we will be sitting out cookies and milk and helping Kinsey unwrap a ton of gifts that Santa brought her through the "chimney."

I woke up at 1245 last night with contractions and was awake until 400. Today I have been having contractions off and on and feel like her positioning has really changed. Josh and I walked around the mall for about 3 hours trying to get things moving along. I just keep hoping that today is the day and have been let down for the past couple days. Tomorrow we have a doctors appointment at 830 and will officially be 39 weeks. I just pray that I am more dilated and have proof that we are, in fact, moving in the right direction. I am working Wed and Thurs and with any luck that will be my last days of work for awhile!!

Josh tells me everyday how excited he is to meet his little princess. It is so hard to believe how much she has changed our lives.....and shes not even here yet. Kinsey: We love you sooo much already and cant wait to meet you. Love: mommy and daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment