Welcome to our life

OUR GROWING FAMILY







Thursday, December 24, 2009

Family, Friends, Christmas!!




That is exactly what has filled our last week. We have gotten to spend a little extra time with family and friends because we both had all weekend off. It was really nice to relax and not worry about too much. We did do quite a bit of last minute Christmas stuff. All of the stockings are filled and the Peters house is ready for Santa to arrive. On Christmas Eve (today), my side of the family will come over and open gifts. I am cooking a bunch of finger foods for us to snack on and we are expecting a relaxing evening. A glass of wine sure does sound good!!! Then Christmas morning we will go over to Joshs familys house bright and early. We do breakfast over there and open gifts!! Then it is back home and to bed for me as I have to work Christmas night....boo. Its really starting to snow today which will make for a white Christmas!!! Yay!!! Although that could make for a busy work weekend for me depending on how bad it gets. Oh well.......I can make it through 7 more days of work!!!!




This weekend we attended a 'tacky sweater party' hosted by our friends, the Kunkels. It was so nice to get out and spend some time with our friends. We really do have the best friends ever. The boys played Rock Band most of the time and spipped on some eggnog. My girlfriends Kara and Nichole and I chatted the night away as I jealously watched them endulging in redbull and vodkas. Next time around they will be the pregnant ones and I will be enticing them with my glasses of reisling :) Overall it was a really fun time!!




We had a Doctors appointment yesterday. Sadly, I am not dilated anymore. That shot down my hopes for a delivery any day :( I just want to meet her so badly that each day I wake up hoping that it will be today!! Lil miss Kinsey is more active than ever. Her and Josh have a little, quite uncomfortable for mommy game. When Kin sticks out her foot on one side or the other Josh pokes at it. Then she gets fiesty and kicks him back. This goes on until I tell them that this is slightly annoying.....cute but annoying. We will go back next Wednesday for our 39 week appointment and then the following week for the 40th. Dr Whiddon said that if I come in that day and still have not delivered he will try and get me on the schedule for Thurs (8th) for an induction!!! So what that means to me is at the most I have to wait 2 weeks from today to meet her!!!! That is so exciting, yet a long way away too!!




We are wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment